Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The week in photo captions you didn't see

It's 1:41pm and you have already officially thrown in the towel on doing anything productive with the rest of your afternoon at work. So naturally, rather than finding some way to build up your motivation, you turn to the savior that is the world wide interwebs to pass the devastating time that remains until the day is through. The only problem is, even surfing the internet has become a daunting task for the uber-sluggish members of the modern work world. All of that clicking and typing only to come across something that actually excites you every 10 to 20 minutes? Please, don't remind me.
Well have no fear, because here at Errant Balls we understand the plight of the idle, fruitless employee (as evidenced by the fact that this is being posted while at work on a Wednesday morning). So we bring it all to you here in one place. All of the most exciting photos of the past week in sports with the real captions that will melt your time away. Just click, and enjoy...

"Here, you throw this. I hear my cellie blowin' up on the sideline and I'm pretty sure it's that call I've been expecting from the Bears GM."

"Needless to say, our 401k was only worth $37.50."

"It's okay to cry Brad. I don't think you're too old!"

"Yes, yes I am here. Now sportscasters everywhere shower me with clever Jesus Shuttlesworth references!"

"Ummm, I think I'm gonna need a little help getting Jimmy out of the infield."

"Yeah that's her! That's the sideline reporter that I'm not supposed to be 'within 50 yards' of!"

"I am NOT losing to the Rams. Okay make the offer, 10k to each ref if they don't call a single penalty on us."

"Look, I don't know what you people want to hear from me. I'm only halfway through the book here myself."

"What do I have to do? Go wrist deep for you to make the right call?!"

"Okay, okay man. Be cool. We all know you're better than me, you can have the damn armrest."

"I swear on my mother. I don't know what you saw on TV but we are the only ones here!"

"Being 0-8 just gives us more reasons to devote extra practice time to our audition routine for the next season of America's Best Dance Crew."

"Well, in my day we played the game like it was meant to be played and only the gays wore headbands!"

"Bunch of birds got into that open Taco Bell truck behind the stadium... I'd be careful, it's getting pretty ugly out there."

"GRENNNNAAAAAAAADE!"

"You heard the guys from the center for disease control, no more high fives until we get this whole staph infection mess under control. Let's go to the mid-air ass bump!"

"You are a mediocre fan at best and all you care about is yourself! You know, we'd all be a lot better off if you'd just get the hell outta here and hit the showers!"

"Stupid friggin hat! I didn't even hear him hit the ball!"

"I don't care how many people are watching we shouldn't have to hide our love any longer!!!"

"What? You think you're better than me with all of that fancy hair and your precious eyebrows?"

"AHHH! Got me right in the God damn bursa sac!"

"Dude, our flight over here from San Diego was like 86 hours. I'm seriously stuck in this position."

"That's what I have to say to sticking around Cleveland any longer than I have to."

"I'm winning with the Dolphins! I am ALL that is MAN!!!... Even in teal and orange!"

"You're offensive line may hate you Ben, but I'll be your BFF."

"Ahh my foot! Someone get me a hot bath of Epsom salts and the DVD box set of Murder She Wrote stat!"

"I didn't truly believe I had what it takes to be the starter until Larry Johnson spat that drink in my face and told me he'd kill me... thanks for the kick in the pants I needed LJ, you're a good friend."

"Don't feel too bad Vince. At least coach didn't give you Mike Golic's number and a NutriSystem brochure."

No comments: