Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The week in pictures

It's back, every lazy reader's favorite kind of post. No thinking. No deciphering clever jokes. Just straightforward, could be easily understood by that 4 year old Chinese girl on the Microsoft commercial, pretty pictures with captions.
Enjoy!

"There's a deadly meteor on a collision course with the All-Star game?! I'll save you sweet Dwyane!"

"Yes, to answer your question... this is usually the face I made when the needle was stuck into my butt."

"Ooh a camera. Quick, you do your Schwarzenegger face and I'll do my best Bill Cosby!"

"Yeeeah Kobe, enjoy that whiff of my pre-game White Castle."

"I was a 5'7" white guy when I got into that phone booth!"

"This move brought to you courtesy of Mr. Rowdy Roddy Piper!"

An escaped mental patient gives actress Eva Longoria a scare at the All-Star festivities.

"Psst, I didn't look like this much of a douche at my press conference last year did I?"

"Purple horseshoes, red balloons, pink hearts, green athletic apparel... all part of a balanced breakfast!"

"Hold him down, hold him down! SHOE WEDGIIIIIE!!!"

"I really wish you wouldn't do this in public."
"Shhhhh, don't speak baby... just let it happen."


And every last Who in Who-ville was given a free screening for prostate cancer...

"Me pot of gold!"

Featured in next month's issue of Highlights for Kids: Can you guess which one is an NBA center?

"Steroids? He told me this was his 'coming out' party!"

"Hands up! Baby hands up! Gimme your heart, gimme gimme your heart, gimme gimme all your looove!"


No comments: