Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Week in Pictures

Let's see those bastards at ESPN try to ignore me this week!

Don't blame us, WE always made the playoffs.

I know, I know, I can't believe they're losing to the friggin' Dolphins either!

I told you guys we should have taken the time to watch that tape of their practice.


125 pitches? Suuuure, not like I was planning on pitching again after this year or anything.

No I don't cry EVERY time a microphone is put in front of me... how could you say such a terrible thing?!

Well I don't think it's really fair to pin ALL of the blame on the guy who's in charge of drafting and acquiring all the players.

No I'm not paranoid about the Mets, I have all of the confidence in the world... Oh God we're so f*cked!

Just give me the twenty bucks now Holmgren, I told you we could smoke the Rams with only half a team.

Okay, this is officially worse than the motorcycle crash.

Still proving all of the nay-sayers who said being 2 foot 3 would hurt my football career wrong!

Yeah you might be beating us, but that won't stop me from loving the iconic anthem "In the Navy!"

WHOPPER NO ONIONS!

I'm guessing O.J. being O.J. isn't gonna be a viable argument here?


No comments: